- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Personal and Professional care in an inviting atmosphere.
- Routine eyecare, spectacle glasses and contact lens fitting, Optical services with the latest in eyewear designs, treatment of common ocular infections and dry eye, co-management of the latest refractive procedures Lasik and PRK.
- Lipiflow: in office diagnosis and treatment of the most common type of dry eye that can result in contact lens intolerance, red eye, allergies and poor vision.
- Scleral contact lenses or specialty contacts: contacts for Keratoconic or post surgical corneas (eyes that can't wear conventional soft lenses)
Facilities and Equipment
- Non retail environment includes professional office and Optical.
- Centrally located downtown and near two major metro stops.
- Eye exams are complete, include glaucoma testing and dilation of pupils for total health evaluation of the eye and visual performance.
Types of Payment Accepted
- We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, and Visa.
- We participate with VSP, Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Plus, Davis Vision, United Health Care, Spectera and Eyemed. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
- EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
- View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.